Saturday, November 07, 2009

Halloween 2009




for the past few years, i've taken my niece Bria (7) and nephew Dante (4) trick-or-treating for Halloween. i usually don't wear a costume or just wear my scrubs, but this year i was 'forced' to play dress up. since Dante went as Mario and Bria as Wonder Woman, i had to choose between another Justice League member or Luigi. well, i suppose King Koopa was an option... anyway, i obviously tried for Luigi; and i couldn't wait to get that damn moustache off. especially after my mother said it made me look more like my father. yikes.


ETA 11/8/09: i found a pic of Milo as Superman (he refused to wear the cape for this one) thus completing the Justice League pair with Bria! also, here's one of my niece Mina wearing Dante's mario cap. let's pretend she dressed for Halloween as a rehabilitated K-fed.














3 comments:

CocteauBoy said...

Is that the hottest Super Mario I've ever seen, or what???

troy

Unknown said...

You look so cute! I think you made a good choice, those caps can be a bitch....lol

Anonymous said...

Cute pics P ...I love your costume LOL
Mel